Joy
We are not gift buyers just to buy gifts. When we buy gifts we want them to mean something which sometimes means lots of time and thinking. This year was a great year... it seems like everything was just right!
Let the war begin...
Let the war begin...
Emma picked out this Nerf Gun for Robert. The funny thing is Santa (Robert) bought her the exact same one! It's amazing that out of the 30 or so models, they bought each other the same one! I guess great minds think alike?
Pure excitement! I wish I could have gotten the little dance she did on video when she opened this one!
Pure excitement! I wish I could have gotten the little dance she did on video when she opened this one!
Ok not too much joy here. Maybe he was so overjoyed by the new red collar that he passed out from the excitement...
High joy here...

Comments
Post a Comment