Eagles
"but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint."
Isaiah 40:31


Ok so I didn't get a great picture of the eagles soaring but they were soaring alright! Dozens of them! It was awesome!
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint."
Isaiah 40:31
We spent the afternoon at the Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge with some friends today. It was a beautiful sunny day. What a great way to spend it!!
Ok so I didn't get a great picture of the eagles soaring but they were soaring alright! Dozens of them! It was awesome!
But I was able to get a picture of this beauty!

Comments
Post a Comment