Christmas Tree Shopping

We finally were able to go shopping for our Christmas tree this weekend! Though we picked the worst weekend... we received over 3" inches of rain!
Last year we had cold, cold weather. We had to bundle up so that we wouldn't freeze. This year we had to dress so that we wouldn't drown!



There was a break in the weather so we quickly went to the tree farm to find the perfect tree!

Growing up these are the kind of trees we always got....

Then I moved to the Pacific Northwest where these are the types of trees people have...

After 12 years of Nobles, I think I have finally gotten used to them. Even Emma insists on Nobles. We walked by a fir and she asked "How do you even put ornaments on that?!?"

So Nobles it is...

Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Ever since living in Germany I have loved the Christmas trees with open branches. Now we have an "everlasting" tree, but I wish I had a "real" tree. I think the one you chose is quite beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sammy

Summer Hummer

Day 4 - Blast Off Camp