We are having our first snow of the year! Yeah! I hope that this isn't the last time either! They are predicting up to 4" by tomorrow! Yeah! Too bad it will only be here for a few days.
Sammy April 15, 1998 - February 20, 2014 Sammy was quite the cat. He was the king of the house for sure. Mac the 67 lb Boxer was afraid of him. He knew how to get what he wanted. He was a butter eating crazy cat. He lived a good life with lots of changes. From a cross country move to the arrival of a new man (Robert) to the birth of a child (Emma) to the adoption of a four legged brother (Mac). Yet through it all he knew he was king. I miss him lots but am happy for the time we had together.
Emma is going to Summer Hummer again this year and is having a blast! Summer Hummer has got to be one of the largest vacation bible schools this side of the Mississippi. There are about 900 kids ages 5 - 12 at this all day VBS. The kids have SO much fun and are completely exhausted by the end of the week! They get to learn and talk about God all while they are having a blast! Here is her group this year. She has 4 of her friends in her group with her! Caroline, Annah & Ryan are in the front with her. Her other friend Josie is standing on the rock in the back on the right. They always do a silly picture too! :-) This picture made me SO proud! She was always afraid to do this but this year she decided to do it! Yeah!! Well that's it for now. Tonight is the big family finale. We will go eat and play with the kids. All of the activities will be open - zip line, bounce houses, water slides, Go Karts, rock wall, etc! Then the kids will perform their songs for the parents! I'll se...
Today at camp Emma got to tour the brand new planetarium at the museum. She said it was pretty cool. Then they had lunch and made a map after lunch. And that was about it! Though I think there was more that they did, she just can't remember! But it does make me thankful that I homeschool because I know what she does all day! She did say that she wishes she could go for another week! Well that's good! I guess she doesn't miss us too much!
Comments
Post a Comment