Contempt!
This morning I was vacuuming the endless pine needles that get tracked in when I decided to have a little fun...
I decided to vacuum Sammy... no reason...
He just sat there and looked at me with contempt!
I decided to vacuum Sammy... no reason...
He just sat there and looked at me with contempt!
He must have sat there for 10 minutes contemplating his course of action...
Do I...
A) go for her juggler?
B) puke a hair ball up on the bed?
C) leave a nice stinky one in the box?
D) just sit here and look at her with contempt?
He eventually chose D) then jumped off the piano and settled in for his 11th nap of the day...
Do I...
A) go for her juggler?
B) puke a hair ball up on the bed?
C) leave a nice stinky one in the box?
D) just sit here and look at her with contempt?
He eventually chose D) then jumped off the piano and settled in for his 11th nap of the day...

Comments
Post a Comment