Christmas

We had a great Christmas this year. It was filled with love, giving and relationships. We

We were able to be the hands and feet of Jesus as we helped several families through the Giving Tree with the fire department.



We spent Christmas Eve & Christmas Day with friends and family.




We had plenty of food to fill our stomachs! Even Mac!



We were able to give and receive some great gifts.



The anticipation...
Joy of receiving what you wanted!  
 It is legal now...

Contentment
 Confusion, shock and awe...
(I took a picture of the shotgun that I bought for Robert. I knew if I wrapped it, he would know what it was. I wrapped the picture in a shirt box. He was confused as he opened it. Then he was in shock that it was for real. Then shocked that it was for real. :-) I wish I would have gotten a picture of his face.) 
 One of my favorite gifts... snow on Christmas Day. 

It was a great season of giving, sharing, spending time with family and friends, receiving and ultimately the gift of love in the form of a baby. Thank you Father for the ultimate gift of Our Savior.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sammy

Summer Hummer

Day 4 - Blast Off Camp