Off to camp and a new adventure

Emma went off to camp for the first time this week. She will be gone 7 days and 6 nights. She picked a camp that offers not only the summer camp experience, but horses as well! She was so excited to go she could hardly stand it!

She was all packed up and ready to go hours before we had to leave!


She went with a couple of friends. I think it made it a little easier being gone so long to know she has friends with her.


I love this picture! They are going together... not only physically but on a deeper level.


Here is where they get to stay! How exciting! It even has a full bathroom in each cabin/boxcar!


There are 9 girls and 1 counselor in her cabin. After they checked in, they got to choose their beds. Emma picked a top bunk.


It's hard to believe she will be gone for a whole week. I know she is going to have an awesome time! There will be so much to hear about when she returns.

It's also the beginning of her slowly becoming her own independent person. I'm sure this is just the first of many adventures like this. She is growing up so quickly.




Comments

  1. looks like cozy. tell emma i said hi and the i love her. love you tooo. dad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sammy

Summer Hummer

Day 4 - Blast Off Camp