All in a day of homeschooling
We finally got a camera after all these months! I missed having one so much!
So today I went picture crazy! These are just a few of the things we did today.
These pictures were from an Atom & Molecule experiment we did today. It involved placing copper wires that were attached to a battery into a glass of water. This was the results!
So today I went picture crazy! These are just a few of the things we did today.
These pictures were from an Atom & Molecule experiment we did today. It involved placing copper wires that were attached to a battery into a glass of water. This was the results!
No this is not blue kool-aid... I've already made that mistake once in my lifetime... (right Carrie & Jenna?!?)
This is what Mac does while we do our homeschooling... how helpful!
Quite the swimmer!

Comments
Post a Comment