Just some fun random shots of my cat... people say that they can tell I love my dog by all the pictures that I post of him here. Well I love my cat too and didn't want him to feel left out...
He wasn't too thrilled that I caught on to his hiding spot! That or he just needed a little love.
Our family assisted with the fire department for it's annual Fire Prevention Week Safety Day. It was a day filled with popcorn, hot dogs and fun activities! Emma made many, many bags of popcorn for the kids... After all her hard work, she had a little fun with dad... Then she got to demonstrate some rescue equipment... It was a good day watching all the kids visit Sparky, rotate the various stations and enjoy the yummy popcorn Emma made!
Sammy April 15, 1998 - February 20, 2014 Sammy was quite the cat. He was the king of the house for sure. Mac the 67 lb Boxer was afraid of him. He knew how to get what he wanted. He was a butter eating crazy cat. He lived a good life with lots of changes. From a cross country move to the arrival of a new man (Robert) to the birth of a child (Emma) to the adoption of a four legged brother (Mac). Yet through it all he knew he was king. I miss him lots but am happy for the time we had together.
Today at camp Emma got to tour the brand new planetarium at the museum. She said it was pretty cool. Then they had lunch and made a map after lunch. And that was about it! Though I think there was more that they did, she just can't remember! But it does make me thankful that I homeschool because I know what she does all day! She did say that she wishes she could go for another week! Well that's good! I guess she doesn't miss us too much!
Comments
Post a Comment