Historical Firefighting


While we were back in Michigan we visited the Michigan Firehouse Museum in Ypsilanti. This firehouse was constructed in 1898 and was made into a museum in 1998. It was a great museum that I highly recommend to anyone traveling to the area.













Here is our little family... with Emma being almost 8. She is going through a faze where she does not want her picture taken. It drives me crazy especially during times like this!

This is one of the original fire trucks for the city of Detroit.







I like this picture because of the reflection at the end. I was playing with the camera when I snapped this one. This is the intake for the pumper.










This was a fun museum! So much history! It makes you realize how far we have come in technology when it comes to fire fighting!

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safety Day

Sammy

Day 4 - Blast Off Camp