Math Review & Lessons in Digital Photography....


We have had our digital camera now for over 3 years probably longer. I really like it but would like to graduate someday to a DSLR. In order to do that though I need to figure out how to take pictures with ours! (Oh yeah and sell an animal, child, husband or something in order to pay for it!)

So in the meantime I am determined to learn how to take good pictures! I am tired of crappy shots due to my inability to take them.

Hence the pictures of Emma doing her Math Review. She was a good sport and let me snap pictures while she was working. Besides I thought some people might want to see what we supposedly do all day. :-)

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sammy

Summer Hummer

Day 4 - Blast Off Camp