First day of full school!

We started our full school routine today! We have been working up to this point during the last week or so. It was a good first day full of math, science, language arts and science. Of course there were projects and experiments to do!

Here Emma is making the dough for her Roman pillar cookie! I'll post the final picture later this afternoon.

Of course she had to lick the bowl!

Here we are testing to see how many pennies we can put into the cup before the water overflows.

I think she got up to 50 something but I know the water was leaking out before then since the towel was soaked! :-)

I am so blessed that I am able to homeschool Emma. It's not something I ever thought I would do but I am very glad that we are. I love being involved and knowing what she is doing all day. I love the interactions we have, the conversations we have... because soon these days will be gone...
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sammy

Summer Hummer

Day 4 - Blast Off Camp