The hunt is on...
for the perfect Christmas Tree. Every year we go out to try and find the perfect Christmas tree. It is quite the ordeal since we have a tree snob in our family! Before I moved to WA, I never knew what a Noble tree was. Well that has all changed because Nobles are the only trees that are worthy for the Rubbert house!
It was SO cold the morning we went out. The temps at night are down in the teens and low 20s. So when we went out in the morning, it was barely in the 30s!
After walking around and around and back and forth and around again, we finally found THE tree. I think part of the reason why we got this one was because it was in the sun! They didn't want to have to cut it down in the shade where it was like 15 degrees colder.

It's our annual tradition for Robert and Emma to cut down the tree together. I get to watch and take pictures!
Every year we talk about getting a fake tree because both Robert and I HATE putting on the lights. However, I would miss this part...
It's our annual tradition for Robert and Emma to cut down the tree together. I get to watch and take pictures!

Comments
Post a Comment