The Applegate Trail
Robert found this GREAT musuem about the Applegate Trail. It is part of the Oregon trail that came out west. It was such a great museum with such rich history! Unfortunately they wouldn't allow cameras inside the museum so we only got shots outside. All of the items in the museum are originals so we were assuming they didn't want them to get damaged with flashes from cameras and such.
The covered bridge.
Emma and I are reading 'Little House on the Prairie'. What a great visual for what it would be like to travel in a covered wagon!
She wasn't too happy that Robert was shaking the carriage, she thought she was going to fall. Though I like this picture because they have the same look as those from the film in the museum. I would too if I went through what those people had to endure!

Comments
Post a Comment