I'm melting, I'm melting, I'm melting...
Ok I had to post like some of my other friends... It's SO hot! Yesterday it got up to 102 in Olympia. Today they are expecting 106! I think it's hotter here than where my brother and sister live in Texas! And they are expecting the high 90s for the rest of the week!
It's only 8:00 am and it's already 73 outside. The average temperature for this time of year is only 76! And that is in the afternoons! Last night at 7:00 pm it was still 100 degrees! Yikes!
Though I do feel guilty sitting here in my living room... I put our window a/c in yesterday. So it stayed around 73 - 75 for most of the day in here. There are many people in our area who don't have this because this is not normal. A friend came over yesterday to get out of her house because it was so hot!
They have opened both of our fire stations to the public as cooling centers. There are other places that are opened as well to get out of the heat like the mall and stores.
I never thought I would say this but I am SO ready for the rain!
It's only 8:00 am and it's already 73 outside. The average temperature for this time of year is only 76! And that is in the afternoons! Last night at 7:00 pm it was still 100 degrees! Yikes!
Though I do feel guilty sitting here in my living room... I put our window a/c in yesterday. So it stayed around 73 - 75 for most of the day in here. There are many people in our area who don't have this because this is not normal. A friend came over yesterday to get out of her house because it was so hot!
They have opened both of our fire stations to the public as cooling centers. There are other places that are opened as well to get out of the heat like the mall and stores.
I never thought I would say this but I am SO ready for the rain!
Comments
Post a Comment