The Emmas
Here are the Emmas! This is Emma Burrows and Emma Rubbert. It's amazing to me that Teresa and I who grew up together but lost touch after I moved to Washington both named our girls Emma. We didn't know each other were pregnant when we were either! And Emma Burrows birthday is 10-31 and Emma Rubbert's birthday is 11-1. They are a year apart, 364 days to be exact!
The Emma's love hanging out together. One of their favorite things to do is re-enact High School Musical! They also just like being together.
The other picture is of the Emmas and Allyssa. Though I was informed this weekend that Allyssa is not a kid, she is a person. She is really good about hanging out with the Emmas though she does get tired of them after awhile. After all she is 9!
The Emma's love hanging out together. One of their favorite things to do is re-enact High School Musical! They also just like being together.
The other picture is of the Emmas and Allyssa. Though I was informed this weekend that Allyssa is not a kid, she is a person. She is really good about hanging out with the Emmas though she does get tired of them after awhile. After all she is 9!

Comments
Post a Comment